Futurecom 2011 – Mission to Brazil
MEIC is organizing a mission of mobile media companies to:
September 12 – 14, 2011
Transamerica Expo Centre
Sao Paulo, Brazil
For $750.00 you will receive all of the following benefits:
- Coordinated business development support
- Inclusion in a brochure created for carriers/operators and system integrators
- Meeting space in the Canadian pavilion
- Free MEIC Premium Corporate Membership
- Maximum of 50% savings on airfare, accommodation, meals & incidentals, entry fee to Futurecom, and single entry visa fee to Brazil
Room is limited to a maximum of 8 companies (one person each).
- Incorporated Canadian companies with less than $25 million in yearly sales and with mobile media products/services for commercial sale.
Reserve your participation now!
For more information and to register, please contact:
Registration deadline is Friday, August 12, 2011
Funding for this project is being provided by: Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada