Meet 7 International IT Buyers: March 20 (Toronto) & March 22 (Ottawa)
I am pleased to announce that we now have seven international carriers and system integrators from six countries seeking innovative Ontario suppliers of mobile content and applications, 4G and network technology, SaaS, cloud, cyber security, biometrics and digital media. Senior executives from the companies listed below will be in Toronto (March 20) and Ottawa (March 22) at the invitation of the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation (International Trade Branch).
The program include a briefing on the market opportunities, pre-approved 1:1 meetings with the international buyers, networking breakfast, break and luncheon, and information on Ontario IT export programs and services. Deadline to apply: Monday March 5, 2012 – no exceptions.
1. Brazil – Nextel Brasil (mobile telecom company focused on Latin America)
2. China – Shanghai Oriental Pearl Group (wireless broadcast, media and communications)
3. China – Netcraft Information Technology (network technology and data communications)
4. Japan – Softbank Mobile (mobile communications, broadband infrastructure, and Internet culture)
5. Mexico – GNSOL (systems integrator providing solutions for security, networking and mobile)
6. Turkey – Inovel (mobile application development for the B2B and B2C markets)
7. USA – Avaya Inc. (unified communications solutions provider)
FOR DETAILS AND TO APPLY for the seminar and 1×1 meetings in Toronto or Ottawa, please contact:
Area Director, ICT sector
International Trade Branch – Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation
6th Floor, Hearst Block, 900 Bay St.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M7A 2E1
Tel. (416) 325 6151, Mobile: (416) 845 0862
Fax (416) 325 6509