Monthly Archives: July 2012
DEMO Fall 2012- October 1-3 | Silicon Valley, CA
Truly disruptive technology is hard to discover, but it is alive and thriving! It’s living and breathing all around you. It’s working overtime to make your life faster. Easier. Better. It’s helping you to achieve more. Do more. Enjoy more. And it’s waiting for investors and buyers like you to bring it to life.
– Technology like Intuitive Motion’s Zboard, that’s the world’s first weight-sensing electronic skateboard which could be the next commuter trend.
– Or TourWrist, which gives travelers point-and-click capability to capture and share 360-degree panoramic visual experiences on their iOS devices and is poised to transform image sharing as you know it.
– And Voxeet, a new approach to conference calls that combines high-definition voice quality, speaker recognition, 3-D sound and visual cues to replicate the quality of real-world meetings on your office or mobile phone.
The DEMO team led by Matt Marshall of VentureBeat is scouring the country – and the world – at this very moment, seeking out more products and services to put before you, from prototype to market ready. We can’t reveal to you what they’ve found. But we can tell you they’ve discovered some pretty incredible technologies sure to improve the way you work and live – and of course offer many lucrative investment opportunities.
What’s New for DEMO Fall 2012?
The DEMO Fall apply to launch deadline is quickly approaching! August 17, 2012 is your last chance to apply at DEMO and showcase your product. Register now for your biggest savings on DEMO. Register now to attend DEMO Fall 2012 coming Oct. 1-3 to Santa Clara, California, and get 25% off the published registration rate. Simply enter “partner” in the Registration Code box on the registration screen to receive this discount.
The World Summit Awards (WSA – mobile) selects and promotes the world’s best in mobile content and innovative applications.
Gary Schwartz, President and CEO of Impact Mobile and MEIC Board Member, has been appointed Canada’s WSA – mobile expert and is coordinating nominations in the following categories:
· m-Inclusion & Empowerment
· m-Learning & Education
· m-Tourism & Culture
· m-Business & Commerce
· m-Entertainment & Lifestyle
· m-Government & Participation
· m-Environment & Health
· m-Media & News
This is a great opportunity to promote Canada. We invite you to comment on this post or tweet us @mobileEx with your recommendations for nominations. The deadline for nominations is Monday, July 9th.