Mobile Innovation: Ontario’s Growing Mobile Content, Services, and Applications Industry 2012
MEIC launched the Mobile Innovation report at the Annual General Meeting on November 21, 2012.
The purpose of this report is to address the explosive economic, technological, and cultural changes that have occurred in the North American smartphone market since 2007 by achieving the following five key objectives:
- Profile the current mobile content, services, and applications ecosystem
- Assess the economic impact of the industry and financial climate
- Identify key trends that will affect industry growth over the next three to five years
- Identify opportunities and gaps for industry growth
- Develop a collaborative framework for strategic partnerships and ecosystem support
Funding for this study was provided by the Ontario Media Development Corporation (OMDC), OCAD University, the City of Toronto, and the Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance (GTMA).
Get your copy of the Mobile Innovation report now at www.mobileinnovationreport.ca