OCE Discovery 2013
Join us at Canada’s leading innovation-to-commercialization conference, showcasing leading-edge technologies, best practices and research in Ontario!
Mobile Innovations @ Discovery will feature global mobile industry thought leaders and organizations all gathered at Discovery to explore the next wave of commercialization frontiers for researchers, innovators, NGOs and investors.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tomi T. Ahonen – Author and Mobile Industry Guru; Rated #1 Top Influencer in the mobile industry by Forbes;
- Ajit Jaokar – Lead author of Open Mobile, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Web 2.0, Open Gardens; founder of FeynLabs, co-founder Oxford University Forum on Mobile Applications; and nominated member to the World Economic Forum’s “Future of the Internet” council;
- Dr. Sara Diamond – President, OCAD University, Founder and Co-Chair, Mobile Innovations Experience Centre; and principal investigator for “Taking Ontario Mobile” report published January 2013;
- Michael J. O’Farrell – MEIC Board member, Founder, The Mobile Institute; lead author, Mobile Internet For Dummies and leading global mobile industry futurist;
- More global mobile industry experts from Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe and U.K. to be announced.
Register today to join us May 27 and May 28 at Discovery 2013 – the world is going mobile by the billions with new commercialization opportunities available globally for those ready for the challenge.
Come to truly understand the full potential of going mobile. Engage with peers and subject-matter experts at Mobile Innovations @ Discovery – leave empowered to make your mark in the multi-trillion dollar mobile economy.
Check out our preliminary agenda for session information and stay tuned for more to come!
Visit www.ocediscovery.com for more information and to register!